Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update~~

I thought I should give everyone a quick update on my little angel!
The last couple of days have been pretty darn good for her! I wouldn't say she is a 100% back to normal but there is a big improvement! The Kepra she is taking was increased from 1.5 ml to 3.0 ml and I think that has made the difference in the amount of seizures she had been having! Her pre-op appointment is Wednesday at 10:00 (second time for that) and her surgery is August 4th!
I'll let you know if there are any changes or updates before then!
Thanks,
Gail

2 comments:

Abbysworld said...

I am so relieved she is feeling better. So surgery is a week away. Hopefully she will be right back up and at em.
Abby says:
Era ducca ducca buggah iggle liggle liggle ha ha ha.

Brooklyn said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date! She is in our prayers!!