Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2008

OOPS~

I just want to clarify......I was in no way trying to put down the staff members in Seaira's class, it is not their fault in anyway that things happened the way they did, I was just stating that it really bothered Seaira to watch all of her old staff assistance's being with new or newer kids. It happened the way it did and there is nothing I can do to change it but it SUCKS none the less! And I feel really bad about stating that I thought the sub wasn't "all there" but when it comes to someone working with my child I want to feel like they can do the job, and with that one women I have doubts and weird feelings about her and I won't leave Seaira with anyone unless I feel 100% sure about them and their ability to care for her!
I love and care for all the permanent staff members in her class, I feel life they are family, and I know if they had the power to change things they would!!
I am an overly emotional person and I really should wait until I'm calm to type things so I can make sure they come out right! Sorry!

No comments: