Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not a lot to report!

Things have been all right. Seaira did have another period on her 2nd week of her new pills which brought on another round of seizures. I'm not sure if I should call her OB, or if I should just wait it out and see what happens since things sometimes take time to work??
Seaira's feeding pump went out over the weekend and we got a new one delivered yesterday, it's called a Joey, wow, where has this thing been all the life, it is much nicer then what we have been using for the last 6 years! I'll try and remember to get some pictures of it later so you all can see!
A couple of weekends ago we (Jeff, Lisa, her brother and I) rearranged mine and Seaira's room!
The goal was to get her back in her bed but still have her close enough to me that I could see her while lying in my bed and be able to get to her quickly! I think we accomplished that!
Here are all the pics!








These are at the end of her bed and she is using them, it's really nice for her to tell us when she needs something!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope the period thing gets worked out - what a pain for her to have to go through that AND increased seizures. Bless her heart! I know I commented on the room pics on facebook too but I love it!! It is perfect!

SeairaLaNae said...

Thanks Kelly!! I really hope it get figured out soon, she just doesn't need that extra bet of grief!

I do love our room! I think it turned out great!