Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well lets see....

Hey everyone, nothing major to post. Seaira has had a little cold which brought on more seizures, pretty normal for this to happen and the seizures weren't too bad.

She has her appointment up at OHSU with the OBGYN today, wish me look on this! not exactly sure what we are going to be able to do for her but I hope it's something!

I talked to her school and her doctor and have decided I am going to do what they call "Home Tutor" for her. She will still be enrolled in the school district but due to her health issues doesn't have to go to school. I think the school is actually suppose to send a tutor out but I am trying to make it so that I can just keep in touch with her teacher about things but I do want to find a way to continue her Physical Therapy so we'll see how that goes! This my solution for the school not wanting to hire a staff assistant for her, I just don't have the energy to fight this battle right now and they are right her attendance is an issue!

Well the first day my mom put her house up for sale it sold. She went to Oak Harbor this last weekend and found a house and will purchasing it! She's leaving on the 13th of February. I'm not ready for this. I've always been very close with my mom. :o(
I'm not sure what exact date Lisa is leaving but she said in February. I had to laugh the other day, Damien and Cody were talking and they had everything planned out about who was moving into Lisa's room. I had to burst their little bubble because it is neither of them. I hate trying to plan what is going to happen with her room because I don't want her to go BUT when it does happen her room is going to become Jeff's room and I have to say I'm a little bit excited about that!
Well I think that is it for now.........

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am sorry to hear about everything you are going through right now. I hope everything works out for you guys - transistion times like these are no fun for anyone!

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry your mom is moving. But don't you know that Oak Harbor is closer to me than Vancouver? Let me know when you guys come up to visit her! Love ya Gail! I hope your appointment went well today.