Total Pageviews

Friday, August 1, 2008

Things are still good!

Just a quick not to let everyone know that things are still going smooth! Surgery is Monday at 7:00am up at Dorenbecher's, remember I won't know until they've started the surgery if she will be staying the night or going home. We're hoping for the best preparing for the worse! I will make sure to post ASAP to let everyone know what is going on! The surgery will anywhere from 1 to 5 hours depending on whether or not they have to change out the wires in her neck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,
We just got back from vacation, and I thought that I would check in to see how things have been going for Seaira this week. It is great that you can keep us updated, and I was happy to read that things have been going fairly well. I am also excited that the bathroom remodel finally got approved. Good for you for advocating for Seaira and your family! It paid off. I am really enjoying my summer, but I miss seeing Seaira and the other Lake Shore kids. I will see you soon when I drop a meal off at your house. I need a few more days because my sister from California is visiting and I need to get things organized after getting home from my trip. Please send me an e-mail with your phone number so I can call you if I need to figure out the best time to bring a meal over. I will see you soon. Give Seaira a hug for me! Stacy