Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Slacking on Updates

With all the craziness in my life I haven't posted as much as I should about my little angel!
She had that cold for a little bit and has completely recovered from that now! We are dealing with constipation, which as most of you know is really common with our Rett Angels but Seaira hasn't struggled much with it over the years, hopefully it's just short term! She recently had a check up with the surgeon to see how her incision was doing from her VNS replacement and it seems to be fine, I still think it looks horrible but it is what it is!
We went to the Pumpkin Patch Friday morning with Jayen's preschool class! Seaira didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped she would but it could have been so much worse! It was really cold and that did not help matters! Daddy picked out the biggest pumpkin he could find her and that made her smile!
She will see her neuro on the 30th but I really don't forsee any changes, any time we change meds we get more seizures but she is totally losing her mobility by beeing on all these meds, it breaks my heart, my once some-what independent girl is pretty much bed ridden now! No more hopping around to get to where she wants to go! :o(
I will post some pumpkin patch pics in a new blog, and I wanted to give a special thanks to Stacy, it was you that made it possible for us to go!! :o)

No comments: