Total Pageviews

Friday, October 3, 2008

Someday, somehow, someway...Please!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tonight I decided to put Seaira back in her own bed, she has been sleeping in mine since July when all the seizures started! Well that was a big mistake, guess what started back up about 10 minutes after I did that????? You got it seizures are back! I guess we won't be decreasing the one med after all. It sucks, she can't even sit up on her own anymore. :o(
I was suppose to be able to take her to school tomorrow and leave her for a bit because one of her old staff assistants was going to be working with her and now she won't be able to go! :o(
I would just like to feel like there is going to be some sort of relief for her!!!!
Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers!
Thanks!

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

My prayers will be for Seaira!!! Sweet Girl, sorry that the seizures returned, how frustrating. Give her a big hug for us!

Abbysworld said...

Poor baby. Did you call or go to Neuro today? I have been trying to get a hold of you. Hope everything is ok.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail,
When I saw Seaira's smiling face at school on Thursday, I thought that things were changing for the better for her. It seems like her body is now going to be fighting these seizures awhile longer. She is in my prayers and I do think of her often because she is near and dear to my heart.