Total Pageviews

Friday, September 12, 2008

One Good Week




Our friends Terrri and Abby got to come visit us from Missouri this last week and we had an amazing time! Seaira held up very well for our trip to the beach and the trip the Falls. She was able to wait until the night before they were leaving to have her seizures and I can't help be feel like she herself fought them off that long! She went without any seizures today but she is so drugged up that we don't get very much a wake time from her but when she does wake up she is full of smiles! She's been hooked up to the feeding pump the last todays but today I did get her to eat some jello and drink a couple bottles of liquid! Her neuroligist is on vaction so we have to wait until he gets back to figure out what our next move is!
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!!

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

HOW FUN!! I al so glad you got to spend time with them, how special! Great pictures too! I am sure she WAS fighting off the seizures, no way she way goign to miss out on that much fun!!

Abbysworld said...

Those are some pretty girls if you ask me.
Give Seaira a kiss for me!!!!!!!! oK NOW GIVE HER ANOTHER ONE!