Total Pageviews

Monday, July 21, 2008

Just a quick update!


First I want to ask all of you fellow bloggers how your family can leave comments that don't have blogger accounts? To those of you trying to that can't I apologize but feel free to leave an us an email for now Jasminsback4more@msn.com.
Now on to Miss Seaira... Her seizures have got better since her neuro has added Kepra, but she is still having them at night, last night only 3 (that I noticed) and the night before 6. She goes in this Wednesday morning for her pre-op appointment to have her Vegal Nerve Stimulator replaced so we will find out that day when surgery is (the device is 5 years old and is not working properly now). Her body isn't reacting very well to the Kerpa, she is very cranky and she can't seem to hold her body up has well, she swaying from side to side a lot!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi Gail
Let me know how Seaira's next appointment goes. You have done a great job with the pictures on this blog. You are so talented! Tell me more about the baby that you are watching now. Do you still have Jayden? Thanks for the updates on Seaira--her pictures are adorable!!!

Abbysworld said...

We love you Gail and Seaira.
Seaira looks so pretty with her new necklaces. Call me anytime.
I would also like to know how to leave comments with no blogger or google account. I tried to figure it for ya but no such luck!

Carrie and Avery said...

gail and terri, click on comments, type your comment, click on name, then post.

Carrie and Avery said...

ok, I realized that on your comment section that isnt an option so you need to change your settings.

Go to settings, comment, "let anyone comment", then save your changes. That should allow people to leave a comment like I said in my previous comment!