Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Birthday

Well yesterday over all was a pretty good day for my baby girl! She started out real happy because she saw me leave with Zack, I had to take him to day care and when I came home she was all smiles! I ended up having a rough afternoon and I lied down with her and just cried and she was being was sweet, she kept patting me with her hand. Later she noticed Zack returned and she was back to glaring at him. When I was trying to put him down for bed Seaira hopped over to the bed was slapping my leg so I brought her up on the bed too and what does she do but glare at the poor little guy again. I keep trying to tell her we're not keeping him but it's not working yet!
She's so silly!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

How funny! I have to tell you I used your story about the new baby to convince my husband we needed a new baby. I told him "I'm afraid if we wait too long she'll be 10, and terribly jelous...we have to do it now while she's young!" It worked!!! We hope to be pregnant by Christmas

Abbysworld said...

Hey baby girls. I think I got my page done. Come take a look